At The Tax Shop we endeavour to have your return completed during your interview and lodged in a timely manner.
To avoid you having to go home and source documents that you didn't know you needed, we have provided a checklist that helps you gather all the info necessary.
- Original PAYG Summary(s) from employers.
- Centrelink Summary(s) statements for the full year.
- Details and receipts for work and other deductions.
- Interest income, dividend statements and managed investment statements.
- Private health Insurance statement.
- Details of any investments/rental properties etc., including address of property, when purchased, how many weeks rented or leased, expenses incurred etc.
- Details of capital gains/losses. (eg. Sale of shares or an investment property.)
- Spouse’s income details.
- Your tax file number and current bank account details to enable us to electronically deposit your refund into your account – Account name, six-digit BSB and account number (as per your bank statement.)
Send your info to us:
You can email your documents to us, along with your name and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can send them by mail to:
The Tax Shop Head Office
Reply Paid 67728
SHEPPARTON VIC 3630