Overflowing jar of Australian coins

Whilst working in Australia, your employer has to pay your superannuation on your behalf. Once you leave Australia permanently you are able to lodge a claim to get that super back.

Have you accumulated employer superannuation contributions that can be claimed as a refund after you leave Australia? At The Tax Shop, we are more then happy to help you gain the money you are entitled to.

  • Did you accumulate superannuation in Australia as a holder of a Temporary Resident visa?
  • Have you now left Australia?
  • Has the Temporary Resident visa that you held while you were in Australia expired or now been cancelled?
  • Can you confirm you are not an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen.

If you answered “yes” to all the above questions, we can make a superannuation refund claim for you.  Please contact us via email or phone so we can further assess your entitlements.